Made-In-China.Com: Latest Technology in China Brings Expo Experience to Life
NANJING, China, August 5, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Made-in-China.com, from China leading comprehensive third-party B2B e-commerce platform, will hold its largest virtual procurement exhibition ever of August 16 to August 27, 2021 via its website and mobile application.
With travel to China still remaining largely impractical, Made-in-China.com is working hard to ensure business continuity for global buyers.
The new features of the EXPO have been specially designed to allow visitors to quickly build trusting relationships with suppliers, place instant orders and communicate in the language of their choice.
Visitors will be able to:
- Discover and interact with more than 3,000 suppliers without having to travel China
- Enter 8 multilingual halls with product descriptions and functions in different languages
- Place instant orders via online trading on a range of light industrial products
- Receive a personalized electronic business card to quickly build trust relationships with suppliers and restore the offline exhibition scene
- Benefit from free samples, coupons, RTS, 3D virtual sample showrooms, supplier live streaming and supplier product videos
- Use a tailored matchmaking service for face-to-face multilingual video meetings.
During the big online sourcing event, Made-in-China.com buyers can make purchases either on the platform or directly from suppliers. They’ll attend hundreds of new product launches, visit factories live, and watch out-of-the-box reviews.
State-of-the-art three-dimensional spatial reconstruction technology in China will take attendee experience to a new level with immersive roaming, auto-navigation, scenario-based buying guides as well as direct links to merchandise. A big buyer of Made-in-China.com who has tried it before felt that “We can rotate the 3D model, make parts of it larger. It is interesting and very efficient because we still could not get enough details about it. the product .”
For For more information on this event, please call + 86-25-6667 7777 or send an email to [email protected]
Founded in 1998, Made in Chine.com specializes in B2B cross-border trade. It is an integrated services platform committed to exploiting business opportunities by providing one-stop full-cycle business services for its global buyers and Chinese suppliers.