Creative Writer – Pedestrian TV
Our client is an award-winning creative digital agency located in Sydney CBD, providing highly creative and strategic solutions to a wide variety of top clients.
They create complete digital marketing solutions including strategy, social media and digital marketing campaigns, animation graphics and websites.
You will be a highly conceptual creative writer with digital background.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating creative digital campaign ideas and concepts for a wide range of campaigns spanning tourism and recreation, education, health, entertainment, charity and social good. This can include creative, conceptual, and editorial writing for animation, mini-games, websites, branding, print, social media, blogging, articles, radio ads, and media, even occasionally. on the television.
As an independent agency, they have the freedom to shape their own future, so to truly thrive in their studio you will need to be an entrepreneur who is comfortable thinking for yourself, pushing ideas forward and make things happen.
The main responsibilities of this role include
- Understand the message the client seeks to express and translate it into written content and creative concepts
- Writing text to engage the reader
- Make changes to customer specifications
- Respect the tone of voice requested by the customer
- Work with the Head Creative & Strategy to design creative strategies
- Generate creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
- Work collaboratively with designers, producers and account managers to support the success of all projects.
Required Skills :
- Clear and demonstrated writing style
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong initiative, self-taught
- Attention to detail
- Impeccable grammar
- Love of language and communication
- Award School will be highly appreciated
If you think this is the opportunity for you, we’ll take a look at your CV and your job.
Submit your CV and work at James Hunter at The Creative Store, email [email protected], or call The Creative Store at (02) 8278 7514 for details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all of our jobs online.